Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Plain Tactical Rear, Serrated Front Steel Matte
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Available
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $18.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $9.41 Available
- Glock Rear Sight Mounting Tool All Models... $159.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- KA-BAR Warthog Folding Knife 3-1/16" Serrated Clip Point... $14.99 Available
- HIVIZ Tall Front Sight Glock All Models (Except Compensated)... $34.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Extended Slide Lock Glock All Models (Except... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mossberg Choke Tube Wrench Accu-Choke, Accu-Mag 12 Gauge... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, horizontally serrated front blade for reduced glare. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Black Serrated Blade
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.