Chapman Model 2307 8-Piece Metric Hex Bit Set
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Torx Wrench Set T6 to T25... $12.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline 5170 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black Polymer... $46.99 Available
- Green Stripe Data Books "Sturm Ruger" Book by Firing Pin... $8.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Pointed... $12.99 - $15.99 Select Options
Kit contains the following hex adapters:
1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, and 6.0mm
Chapman drive bits are constructed of the highest quality Chrome Nickel Molybdenum Alloy Steel and precision made to ensure a proper fit. They feature knurled Spinner Tops which allow for quick finger tightening of threads and for instant "push down" removal of the adapter from the ratchet.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.