Lee Safety Prime Small and Large Primer Feeder for 2006, Later Reloading Press
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Lee Primer Feeder Bracket for Turret Presses... $2.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit... $10.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole Turret Press with Auto Index Value Kit... $120.99 Available
Fits: Lee Presses made after 2006 that have the Lever Prime System (LPS)
Function: Upgrade the priming system
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.