JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-10, LR-308
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 110 Grain Flat... $27.99 Available
- UTG Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec... $20.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- Captured Recoil Spring and Buffer System
- Designed for AR-10 or LR-308 rifles
- Fits Carbine or Fixed Stocks (with included spacer)
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.