Wolff Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $3.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring Extra-Extra Power 1911... $2.99 Available
- ISMI Firing Pin Spring 1911 Government, Commander Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Extra Extra Power Firing Pin Spring 1911... $2.49 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease... $12.59 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Wilson, Kimber,... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Swenson Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $17.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs (NRR 30 dB) Black... $25.49 Available
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.49 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug for Full Length Recoil Spring... $9.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
- Swenson Plunger Tube 1911 Blue... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70, 80... $7.49 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Replacement of original springs required
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.