Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit 17 and 20 Caliber
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Microjust Seating Stem... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady Die Maintenance Kit... $12.49 Available
- Hornady Die Locking Ring Wrench... $6.54 Available
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $16.56 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 232 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 260 Remington Improved 40-Degree... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Rear Trigger Guard Screw 5/32 Hex 10, 110 Series... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Magazine Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester,... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: 17 and 20 Caliber Hornady New Dimension Sizer Dies
Function: Converts older dies to the new Zip Spindle design
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.