Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 224 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-160-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 22-055-SP 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)... $76.99 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-170-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Disconnector 1911... $7.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.