Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-102-1R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 102 Grain 1 Ogive Radius
- Speer Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Lead... $57.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Medium and Large Frame Revolvers... $16.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $3.41 - $7.99 Select Options
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 380 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $23.93 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.