Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-102-1R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 102 Grain 1 Ogive Radius
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- Lyman Split-Lock Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 380 ACP... $41.99 Available
- RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube Hollow... $4.08 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter... $20.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.