Buck 305 Lancer Folding Knife 2-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel
Traditional, convenient and multi-purpose. Buck's smallest two-bladed pocket knife, the Lancer has 1.875" clip blade for detail work and the 1.375" coping blade is designed to be used in tight spots or curved patterns. The Lancer is a small, slim folder; perfect for pocket carry. It features 2 stainless steel blades as well as a durable handle with the Buck "Classic Bolt" logo. Backed by the Buck Forever Warranty and made in the USA.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point and Coping
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: N/A
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade Length: Clip: 1.875"; Coping: 1.375"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 2.625"
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener
Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System
- Buck EdgeTek Steel Knife Sharpener View More Options
DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and...
- Buck 375 Deuce Folding Knife 2-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel...
- Buck 382 Trapper Folding Knife 2-Blade 420J2 Stainless Steel...
- Buck 309 Companion Folding Knife 2-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel View More Options
- Buck 303 Buck Cadet Folding Knife 3-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel View More Options
- Buck 302 Solitaire Folding Knife 2.875" Clip Point 420HC... View More Options