Buck 305 Lancer Folding Knife 2-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel
Traditional, convenient and multi-purpose. Buck's smallest two-bladed pocket knife, the Lancer has 1.875" clip blade for detail work and the 1.375" coping blade is designed to be used in tight spots or curved patterns. The Lancer is a small, slim folder; perfect for pocket carry. It features 2 stainless steel blades as well as a durable handle with the Buck "Classic Bolt" logo. Backed by the Buck Forever Warranty and made in the USA.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point and Coping
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: N/A
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade Length: Clip: 1.875"; Coping: 1.375"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 2.625"
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid...
$9.49 - $14.49
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener...
Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System...
DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and...