Badger Ordnance Angle Cosine Indicator Kit with Generation 1 Picatinny-Style Mount Aluminum Matte
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $95.00 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo 110... $349.99 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear The Tank Scope Level... $29.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 210 Grain VLD... $50.99 - $176.83 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance 1-Piece Maximized Picatinny-Style 20 MOA... $149.99 Select Options
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... $34.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Kestrel 4000NV Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter ... $259.00 Select Options
How it works
Gravity works against your bullet over a flat line distance. On flat ground this is no problem, but when shooting at an angle, the distance in which gravity pulls on the bullet is actually less than the ranged distance.
Example: Your rangefinder estimates your target to be 400 yards. When you point your rifle at the target, the red line on the ACI reads 87.
0.87 x 400yds = 348yds
Your actual corrected distance in which gravity will be effecting the bullet is 348 yards rather than 400 yards due to the angle.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.