HIVIZ Front Sight 1911 Colt Wide Tenon Steel with 6 Interchangeable Lite Pipes
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips 9-Piece Foam Gun Cleaning Kit... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Miniature Coil Spring Pack Package of 100... $19.79 Available
- DPMS Extractor Spring Assembly AR-15... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $19.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Field Precision Knife Sharpener System... $54.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Wolff Coil Spring Combination Pack #4 with Miniature,... $39.99 Available
- Wolff Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $3.49 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Ed Brown Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Blue... $27.99 Available
- Steel Construction
- 6 interchangeable lite pipes
- Height: 0.180"
- Width: 0.125"
- Height measurement is from the top of the sight blade to the bottom, not including the tenon portion of the sight
- Gunsmith installation is recommended by HIVIZ. The dovetail portion of the sight is slightly oversized to allow for variance between firearms and fitting will be necessary.
- Use of a sight staking tool is necessary for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.