Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife 3.62" Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade TacHide Handle Orange and Black
- Dual-sided thumb studs
- Ergonomic grip
- Priorities of Survival pocket guide
The Gerber Bear Gyrlls Folding Sheath Knife is for people who want a serious blade, yet compact, foldable and able to fit neatly into a sheath, on a belt and out of the way. The blade is a partially serrated drop point made form high carbon stainless steel and has dual sided thumb studs for easy one hand opening. The handle is ergonomically textured rubber TacHide to maximize comfort and reduces slippage. Comes with a military grade material nylon sheath and Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
Handle Material: TacHide
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Assisted Opening: No
Pocket Clip: No
Carry Options: Belt Sheath
Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
Blade Finish: Bead Blast
Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
Opening Method: Thumb Stud
Blade length: 3.6"
Closed Length: 4.9"
Overall Length: 8.5"
Weight: 4.3 oz
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod
- Gerber Bear Grylls Field Sharpener
- Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife 4.0" Drop Point...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3"...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Compact II Folding Knife 2.6" 420HC Black...
- Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife 3.25" Serrated Drop...
- Gerber Basic Fixed Blade Knife 3.4" Titanium Nitrade Coated...