Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife 3.62" Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade TacHide Handle Orange and Black
- Streamlight ProTac 2L Tactical Flashlight LED Bulb with Hi/Lo... $51.99 Available
- Military Surplus German 4-Piece Stainless Steel Utensil Kit... $9.99 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter... $11.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 15-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 10-Round Straight... $15.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $19.49 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $15.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TacHide
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.