Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 to 28 Gauge, 54 to 56... $2.49 Available
- Bob Allen Shotgun Gun Case Nylon... $18.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun ... $12.45 - $17.79 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge CB5034-28HS (Replaces... $10.79 - $102.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge Bore or 16 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Brush 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Bronze... $3.19 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 20 Gauge Bore or 28 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 10 Gauge Bore or 12 Gauge... $3.19 Available
Technical Information: Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.