Cold Steel Talwar Folding Tactical Knife 4" Upswept Point AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
To allow users to hang on to this impressive blade, Cold Steel mated it to an ergonomic handle made from American G-10. The handle is contoured and features a distinct pistol grip styling that really locks into the users hand when held either in forward or reverse grips. Additionally, jimping along the grip allows for increased thumb purchase. The G-10 handles are textured for a sure grip, even with wet hands but aren't abrasive and won't tear up your pocket. Cold Steel uses their premier Tri-Ad Lock which is renowned for its incredible strength.
To top it all off, the Cold Steel Talwar Tactical Folder features Andrew Demko's ambidextrous thumb plate opening system which allows users to snag the plate on their pocket during the draw stroke and deploy the blade as the knife is removed from the pocket. Faster than any auto or spring assised opener, the blade is locked open as you "settle" it in your hand.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Upswept Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Brushed
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumb Plate
- Blade Length:
- Talwar: 4"
- Talwar XL: 5.5"
- Blade Thickness: .157"
- Closed Length:
- Talwar: 5.25"
- Talwar XL: 7.25"
- Overall Length:
- Talwar: 9.25"
- Talwar XL: 12.75"
- Talwar: 5 oz
- Talwar XL: 8.4 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.