Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain GMX Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 100... $32.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Swift Scirocco 2 Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $65.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Ballistics Information Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.