Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain GMX Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 50
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Magnum Blend Turkey Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 2 oz #5,... $25.19 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight 1911 Kimber Cut .179" Height Steel Fiber... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90 Grain... $36.49 - $337.99 Select Options
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- Lyman 50 BMG AccuTrimmer with Pilot... $62.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $16.29 Available
- Remington Magazine Box Remington 700 BDL, Model 7 Varmint... $12.79 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 8-36 Thread... $2.39 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Ballistics Information Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.