Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain GMX Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 50
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 257 Roberts... $13.29 Available
- Speer Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 100 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $95.99 Available
- Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual... $12.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 250 Savage... $55.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 220 Grain... $40.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 257 Roberts... $34.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Available
- DNZ Products Game Reaper 1-Piece Scope Base with 1" Integral... $61.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Ballistics Information Coming Soon!!
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.