Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain GMX Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 50
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Ballistics Information Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 View More Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $3.99
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 View More Options
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $52.68
- GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Marlin Lever 1957-1982 Steel... $6.99
- Leupold 1-Piece Standard Scope Base Savage 99 Gloss... $26.99