Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain GMX Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.99 Available
- Blemished Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain Expanding... $21.69 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 250 Savage... $34.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 117 Grain... $28.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 115 Grain... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 25... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 25 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.69 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 257 Roberts +P 110 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 44" Carbon... $37.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #14 Gloss... $5.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Ballistics Information Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.