"Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing" Book by Rytek Kutas
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $26.49 Available
- "Green Hills of Africa" Book by Ernest Hemingway... $14.99 Available
- Iosso Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 1-1/2 oz Tube... $5.69 Available
- USP Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 2 oz Tube with... $13.79 Available
- "The Target Book for North American Big Game" Book by Charlie... $17.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9x25mm Dillon 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $26.49 - $54.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Sig 115 Grain Nosler Jacketed Hollow... $24.99 - $48.99 Select Options
About the Author: Rytek Kutas spent his entire life learning and perfecting the art of sausage making, beginning with depression-era Christmases making kielbasa with his family.
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 588
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing is the most comprehensive book available on sausage making and meat curing and has sold more than 500,000 copies worldwide. It is easily understood, contains a wide variety of recipes, and is very effective in helping solve common problems. It is written by a man who learned the art of sausage making and meat curing at a very young age and who made a living smoking and curing meats.
About the Author: Rytek Kutas spent his entire life learning and perfecting the art of sausage making, beginning with depression-era Christmases making kielbasa with his family. He is deceased.
Notes: hardcover, 29 color photos, 142 black and white photos, 44 black and white illustrations, 6 1/2" x 9 1/2", 3rd edition (revised by Ben Kutas)
Shipping Weight: 2.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.