SOG Kilowatt Folding Knife 3.4" Drop Point AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.53 Available
The SOG Kilowatt features an AUS 8 Stainless Steel Drop Point Cryogenic Heat Treated blade that is versatile and durable, so it can handle any other tasks you run into on the job site. The GRN Polymer handles are comfortable and durable and features Schematics on it. The pocket clip is also designed like a high voltage tower. Pick up your Kilowatt today, you'll be shocked at how useful this knife can be.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: GRN Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.4"
- Blade Thickness: .12"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.