Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12 lb
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 10 lb... $7.89 Available
- Ed Brown Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Package of 4... $6.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 ... $7.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 9 lb... $7.89 Available
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue Ear Plugs with Plastic Case... $2.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Tactical Modular Mount System (TMMS) Set... $12.99 Select Options
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 11 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 13 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Nordic Components Extended Bolt Release Button Benelli M1, M2,... $12.97 Available
- Wilson Combat Mainspring Housing V-Grip 1911 Government,... $46.99 - $48.99 Select Options
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.