Lone Wolf Barrel Glock 31 357 Sig 1 in 16" Twist 4.49" Stainless Steel
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $12.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Oversize National Match Barrel Bushing 1911... $17.99 Available
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Glock Locking Block Glock 22, 24, 31, 35... $27.99 Available
- Speer Lawman Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Total Metal Jacket... $38.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black... $19.98 Available
- ASP Link Battery Case Pack of 4... $4.25 Available
- Lyman Outside Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $11.29 Available
- Lyman Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $10.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Available
This barrel is ready to use and has been pre-fit to facilitate a direct drop in, no gunsmithing is required. Tighter dimensions and an oversized lock-up areas yields greater shot-to-shot accuracy. The barrel features a polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior, maximum chamber support and an improved feed ramp design. Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.