Springfield Armory Flash Suppressor with Bayonet Lug Springfield Armory M1A National Match Steel Blue
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel... $32.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Schuster Vented and Bored Gas Plug with Cleaning Tools M1A... $48.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Stock Liner Screw Wrench 1/4" Hex Drive M1A... $9.99 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader M1A, M14, Select... $28.75 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.