Lyman Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set .050" to 5/32"
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308... $21.49 - $30.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.10 - $3.59 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $15.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- BlackHawk Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed Stock Rifle Black... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $99.99 Available
- Lee Classic Loader 45-70 Government... $27.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Power Case Prep Trio 110/220 Volt... $98.99 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
Fits: Assorted size hex heads
Function: Hex Key Wrench
Notes: 8-piece set contains the following sizes
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.