Cold Steel Kudu Folding Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116 Krupp Stainless Steel Blade Zytel Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.02 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Cold Steel Eland Ring-Lock Tactical Folding Knife 5-1/4" Drop... $9.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $43.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Cold Steel Sure Strike Throwing Star... $5.99 - $8.99 Select Options
- BlackGun Industries Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $15.99 - $134.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $12.87 Available
- Gerber Exchange-a-Blade Saw 6" Wood and Bone Stainless Steel... $15.29 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $184.99 Available
- ASP Palm Defender Heat Cartridge Pepper Spray Refill 3 Gram... $6.80 Available
- ASP Palm Defender Test Cartridge Pepper Spray Refill 3 Gram... $6.80 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 24 lb... $6.99 Available
- Puma SGB Lonestar 30Y Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German... $24.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Krupp 4116 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket Knife
- Locking Mechanism: Pull Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-57
- Opening Method: Thumb Notch
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Blade Thickness: .07"
- Closed Length: 5.75"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.185 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.