Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Pack of 480 (Pack of 80 6.8 Grain PBA, Pack of 100 5.4 Grain PBA Armor, Tin of 150 7.8 Grain Red Fire, Tin of 50 9.6 Grain Rocket)
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PBA Platinum Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $10.49 Available
- Gamo PBA Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.1 Grain Round Nose... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Blue Flame PBA Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.4 Grain... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Armor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1 Grain... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.5 Grain Spire... $8.49 Available
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Wad Cutter Flat... $5.99 Available
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.2 Grain Hollow... $8.49 Available
- BSA Interceptor Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.87 Grain... $6.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.