Hogue Rubber OverMolded Tamer Pistol Grip and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic Black
- Speedfeed Pistol Grip Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic Black... $38.99 Available
- Pachmayr Vindicator Presentation Rear Pistol Grip Remington... $39.99 Available
- Speedfeed Pistol Grip and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $45.49 Available
- Mako Pistol Grip Remington 870 Polymer Black... $42.60 Available
- TacStar Tactical Shotgun Conversion Kit Remington 870 Polymer... $104.99 Available
- Carlson's Flush Mounted Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $16.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Fixed... $109.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $46.99 Select Options
- Coleman Trailhead II Camp Cot 30" x 75" x 17" Steel Frame... $29.91 Available
- Aimtech Base Remington 870 12 Gauge Matte... $42.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves... $16.99 Available
- Midwest Industries Rail Mount Sling Adapter Heavy Duty with... $35.95 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- RCI Magazine Follower12 Gauge Remington 870, 1100, 1187, Versa... $16.99 Available
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Low Profile Grind to Fit Medium 5/8"... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Fiberglass-reinforced polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.970 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.