Gamo Bone Collector Air Rifle 22 Caliber Forest Green Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.8 Grain... $7.99 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Box of 80... $8.49 Available
- RWS Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Hyper Velocity Spire Point Tin... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gamo Bone Collector Air Rifle
Weight: 5-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 46"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity (177 Caliber) 1250 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Velocity (22 Caliber) 950 fps with PBA / 750 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacked Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.