Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45 Supressor .578"-28 Thread Stainless Steel
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $61.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector .578"-28... $24.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Fixed Barrel Spacer Ti-RANT 45... $18.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Front End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $24.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel Glock 21 45ACP 1 in 16" Twist 5.30"... $199.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel Springfield XD Service 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist... $199.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel S&W M&P Full Size 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist... $199.99 Available
- Silencer Compatibility: Ti-RANT 45
- Caliber: 45
- Material: Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- Length: 1.95"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
Ti-RANT 45 Piston Thread Pitch Options & Typical Uses:
- .578"-28 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 45 Caliber Barrels
- M16x1 LH Thread: Factory HK USP 45 Tactical Barrels
- M16x1 RH Thread: Factory HK Mark 23 SOCOM Barrels
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.