Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 380 ACP... $18.79 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Available Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Available Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Available Select Options
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 9mm Luger... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $18.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... Add to Cart for Price Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.