Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 32 Caliber 8mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 8mm 8 x 32 Thread... $1.69 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $1.79 - $2.69 Select Options
- Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 30 Caliber 40" Coated... $53.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.47 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Lead Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.09 Available
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 32 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Montana Precision Swaging Cast Bullets 32-40 WCF (323... $23.99 Available
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag
|Gun Type||Caliber/Gauge||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Male|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Male|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Male|
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.