CED Custom Carry Case for Millennium and Millennium 2 Chronograph
- CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System... $199.99 Available
- CED Rechargeable Battery Pack for Millennium 2 Chronograph... $59.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- Bulldog Deluxe Range Bag Nylon Pink... $33.30 Available
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 380 ACP Adapter Plate... $21.99 Available
- CED Table Mounting Plate for Millennium and Millennium 2... $25.49 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain... $32.99 Available
- CED Universal Countdown Timer... $16.49 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 ACP... $41.49 Available
- CED Infrared Skyscreen Set for Millennium and Millennium 2... $101.99 Available
Dimensions: 19"L x 7"H x 6"D
Weight: 10 lbs. (Empty)
Shipping Weight: 1.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.