Smith Enterprise Good Iron Muzzle Brake M14, M1a Matte
This time-proven design, with it’s 14 gas ports is now made from 1144 Stressproof cold drawn barstock steel for greater durability, tensile strength, and yield characteristics, provided in a manganese phosphate finish.
The M14 USCG / Navy Muzzle Brake is not compatible with the SEI Wind Talker M14DC Sound Suppressor, which requires the use of the Vortex DC Flash Eliminator. Installs with issue castle nut. Specifications:
- Caliber: 30 Cal/ 7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8x20 TPI
- Diameter: 0.860"
- Overall Length: 3.40"
- Weight: 0.31 lb
- Common Firearm Use: M14, Springfield M1A
- Material: 8620 Steel, RC 55-60 Hardness
- Finish: Mil-Spec Black Parkerizing
- Silencer Mount: N/A
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Scopecoat Scope Cover XP-6 Flak Jacket
$19.99 - $41.99
SunGuard killFlash ARD (Anti-Reflection Device)
$15.99 - $19.99
Magpul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic
Add to Cart for PriceSale — Select Items
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte View More Options
Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A
Sightmark Laser Bore Sight
$29.97 - $59.97
Tubb SpeedLock Systems CS M1A Operating Rod Spring and Hammer...
Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized
- Burris Fullfield E1 Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Ballistic Plex E1...
- Nikon M-223 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style Integral 1"...
- Nikon P-308 Rifle Scope 1" Tube 4-12x40mm BDC 800 Reticle Matte