Smith Enterprise Good Iron Muzzle Brake M14, M1a Matte
This time-proven design, with it’s 14 gas ports is now made from 1144 Stressproof cold drawn barstock steel for greater durability, tensile strength, and yield characteristics, provided in a manganese phosphate finish.
The M14 USCG / Navy Muzzle Brake is not compatible with the SEI Wind Talker M14DC Sound Suppressor, which requires the use of the Vortex DC Flash Eliminator. Installs with issue castle nut. Specifications:
- Caliber: 30 Cal/ 7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8x20 TPI
- Diameter: 0.860"
- Overall Length: 3.40"
- Weight: 0.31 lb
- Common Firearm Use: M14, Springfield M1A
- Material: 8620 Steel, RC 55-60 Hardness
- Finish: Mil-Spec Black Parkerizing
- Silencer Mount: N/A
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99
- Wolff Rifle Service Spring Pack M1A... $23.99
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer M1A Polyurethane... $13.99
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49
- Sadlak Tactical Magazine Release M1A, M14 US Trigger Groups... $39.99
- Smith Enterprise Trigger Group Parts Kit and Connector Lock... $36.99
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $39.99