Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector Sig Sauer P226 9mm, HK USP 9mm, S&W M&P 9mm M13.5x1 LH
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Extended Magazine Base Pad +2 Optimum Series Magazines... $11.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229... $3.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Extended Magazine Release Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24,... $2.69 Available
- Magtech Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Brass Box of 25... $24.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Menck Bolt Jeweling Tool 1/4"... $29.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- CVA Muzzleloading Accessory Outfit 50 Caliber Pellet Shooters... $41.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Volquartsen Magazine Ejector Extension Floorplate Ruger 22/45... $28.99 Available
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Miculek 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel Matte... $38.99 Available
- M13.5x1LH threads
Shipping Weight: 0.014 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.