Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector Sig Sauer P226 9mm, HK USP 9mm, S&W M&P 9mm M13.5x1 LH
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Power Adapter... $4.29 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Springfield XDM 9mm Luger, 40 S&W 4-1/2"... $7.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leapers UTG Model 4/15 Match Grade Detachable Rear Sight... $28.49 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $22.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Front End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $24.99 Available
- M13.5x1LH threads
Shipping Weight: 0.014 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.