Cold Steel Magnum Kukri Machete 17" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 7/8" Machine Screw with Spacer... $2.39 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.29 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #19 (6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser)... $4.89 Available
- Remington Forend Support 1100 12, 16 Gauge... $9.39 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #11 (30-40 Krag, 303 British)... $4.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $12.18 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #7 30 Caliber (308... $10.99 Available
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk Sheath Cordura Black... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weight: 18.2 oz.
- Blade Length: 17"
- Overall Length: 22"
- Handle: Polypropylene Handle
- Sheath: Durable Cordura nylon
Shipping Weight: 1.670 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.