Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue Package of 4
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) 95 Grain Jacketed... $24.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch AR-15... $29.74 Available
- Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,... $17.99 Available
- TRUGLO Gobble Stopper Xtreme Turkey Choke Tube Remington Rem... $27.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Rubber Grip Makarov 8 Shot... $15.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $29.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Otis Reload Kit 50 Cotton All Caliber Patches and Two 1/2 oz... $6.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster Belt Adjustable to 50" Nylon... $11.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Lightweight Videki Trigger 1911 Aluminum... $26.00 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.