"The AR-15 Complete Assembly Guide, Volume 2" Book by Walt Kuleck with Clint McKee
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 6.5 Grendel 120 Grain Nosler... $30.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- The New AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide Book by Walt Kuleck with... $21.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $11.91 - $14.49 Select Options
- GunTec Video "MidwayUSA Gunsmithing the AR-15" DVD... $11.19 Closeout Special
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Replacement Rod and Cutter... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Safety Selector Detent Spring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification... $27.00 Available
Dimensions: 6" x 9"
Publisher: Scott Duff
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.