CJ Weapons M1A Web Sling Nylon Olive Drab
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner... $7.99 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance Stock Liner Screw Wrench 1/4" Hex Drive M1A... $9.99 Available
- TMA M1, M1A Dry-Fire Device Delrin Yellow... $12.79 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Inside-the-Pocket Holster Ambidextrous 5-Round... $9.19 Available
- Wolff Rifle Service Spring Pack M1A... $23.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- KCI Magazine M14, Springfield M1A 308 Winchester 10-Round... $15.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
Use:(from the manufacturer) To mount the sling on the rifle, take the hook end and attach to the sling swivel on back end of gun stock. Open sling keeper (clamp) and pull the sling out straight and feed through the front sling swivel on gun, then re-slide the sling back through the sling keeper (clamp) and lock down. This is also how the sling can be adjusted for length.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.