CJ Weapons M1A Web Sling Nylon Olive Drab
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Model 1 Buttstock Wrench AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Steel... $5.00 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit M1 Garand, M1A Rear Sight... $4.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Mil-Spec Sling Swivels 1-1/4"... $17.79 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer Die 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $55.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Flash Suppressor with Bayonet Lug... $49.99 Available
- GG&G Accucam Quick-Detach EOTech Sight Mounting Base... $86.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 267 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- CJ Weapons M1 Garand Web Sling Cotton Olive Drab... $14.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Replacement Titanium Nitride Coated... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Use:(from the manufacturer) To mount the sling on the rifle, take the hook end and attach to the sling swivel on back end of gun stock. Open sling keeper (clamp) and pull the sling out straight and feed through the front sling swivel on gun, then re-slide the sling back through the sling keeper (clamp) and lock down. This is also how the sling can be adjusted for length.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.