CJ Weapons M1A Web Sling Nylon Olive Drab
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Ammunition 308 Winchester 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $33.25 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Tru-Gear Deluxe Nylon Heavy Duty Belt Keepers Black 4 Per Card... $4.99 Available
- Butler Creek Blizzard See-Through Rifle Scope Cover Clear... $8.99 Select Options
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Model 1 Buttstock Wrench AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Steel... $5.00 Available
- TMA M1, M1A Dry-Fire Device Delrin Yellow... $12.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Winchester Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.7 Grain Flat Point... $4.99 Available
- Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide M1A... $11.49 Available
- GG&G Accucam Quick-Detach EOTech Sight Mounting Base... $86.99 Available
Use:(from the manufacturer) To mount the sling on the rifle, take the hook end and attach to the sling swivel on back end of gun stock. Open sling keeper (clamp) and pull the sling out straight and feed through the front sling swivel on gun, then re-slide the sling back through the sling keeper (clamp) and lock down. This is also how the sling can be adjusted for length.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.