RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (380 ACP, 9mm Luger, 38 Special, 357 Magnum) 90 to 158 Grain Bullets
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- Double-Alpha Ammo Brass Collector... $44.95 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Tube (380 ACP, 9mm Luger, 38... $9.29 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Tube (40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP)... $9.29 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (45 ACP)... $29.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $15.29 - $101.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $26.99 - $128.99 Select Options
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Kit 9mm Luger... $248.99 Available
- Vintage Gun Grips U. S. Revolver 32 Caliber Polymer Black... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (38 Special, 357 Magnum) 158... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Dies Included: Bullet Feeder Die
Die Size: Standard 7/8"-14
Shellholder Required: Yes
Shellholder Included: No
Notes: Designed to work on a turret or progressive reloading press setup.
Accessories Included: 2 - Bullet feed tubes
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.