S4 Gear LockDown Binocular Harness System Black and Gray
- Anti-Bounce Technology safely secures binoculars to your chest without permitting the movement or bounce associated with traditional harness designs. You can crawl, climb a treestand, even run without the fear of your binoculars moving around or making unnecessary noise.
- Tension Free Glassing allows you to draw your binoculars to your face with a single motion. The 50-50 pre-load design utilizes the ShockCord Security strap for maximum protection during storage while being completely free of load during use.
- Moldable Security Cover protects a wide variety of optics. The laminated design features scratch resistant materials inside, an aluminum core for memory and a durable noise resistant fabric for the exterior.
- Multiple Adjustments for personalized sizing and comfort. Whether it's your waist size, optics size, optic cover position, optics tension or harness positioning, you can accommodate an array of adjustments with a single model.
- ShockCord Security Straps fasten tightly to your optics for maximum security while still maintaining tension free glassing.
- Streamlined Straps are lightweight, silent and designed to be compatible with backpacks
- For optics 6" to 7.5" in length
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.900 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.