Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips 1911 Officer Ambidextrous Safety Cut
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In... $37.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Disconnector 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
- Nowlin Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel Package of 4... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine Release with Oversize Stainless Steel Button... $31.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Officer Stainless Steel... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-200-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Deluxe A-2 Sear 1911... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $31.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.