The Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife Set will help you field dress, skin, and cape your next trophy.
The Alpha Wolf is designed to easily handle field dressing, skinning, and quartering tasks with ease. The S30V Stainless Steel Drop Point Hunter Style blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The S30V blade is thin for reduced drag when skinning, but remains strong enough to handle any big game quartering task. The Suregrip handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue. The rubberized Suregrip also provides a secure grip even when wet. The stag handles give these knives a great look to go along with great functionality.
The Cub Bear features a high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, that is perfect for caping your trophy. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The Cub Bear features a Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant.
Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear set includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: Alpha Wolf - S30V Stainless Steel, Cub Bear - D2
- Handle Material: Suregrip or Stag
- Blade Shape: Alpha Wolf - Drop Point, Cub Bear - Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Alpha Wolf - 3.75", Cub Bear - 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: Alpha Wolf - .10"
- Overall Length: Alpha Wolf - 7.875", Cub Bear - 6.5"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
- Made in USA!