Kleen-Bore Multi-Choke Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 160 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge Bore or 16 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill... $14.49 Available
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $11.41 Available
- Bore Tech Tornado Style Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $4.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Gunslick Pro Shotgun Slotted Tip 10 to 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $1.59 Available
- Lee U Carbide Small Base Sizing Die 45 ACP, 45 GAP... $19.99 Available
- ProMag Barrel Band with Picatinny Rails Ruger 10/22... $26.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.