Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum
- Lee Taper Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $12.79 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $25.99 Available
- Redding Taper Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Taper Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 445... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.45 - $5.78 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $18.79 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $10.29 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $18.79 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #18 (44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 264 Winchester Magnum... $9.99 Select Options
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 41 Remington Magnum... $18.79 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.