Kel-Tec Picatinny Quad Rail and Front Sight Riser Kit Kel-Tec RFB Aluminum Matte
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $23.98 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $4.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 22-Round Polymer... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire... $10.99 - $387.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger SR9 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $32.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Thunderbolt Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle Subsonic 38 Grain Lead... $3.59 - $345.99 Select Options
The RFB Front Sight Riser mounts directly to the quad rail to produce an adequately tall front sight interface that is on the same plane as the RFB Receiver's top rail. This enables the shooter to mount a fixed or flip-up front sight to the riser that will correctly align with a rear mounted iron sight. The 6061-T6 Aluminum Riser comes complete with 10-32 screw and hex key.
NOTE: Care should be taken as to what accessories are mounted to the 9 o'clock rail position in order to avoid obstructing the ejection port.