Glock Magazine Glock 33 357 Sig Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34,... $5.19 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $22.11 - $24.99 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 12-Round... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 10-Round... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P229 357 Sig, 40 S&W 12-Round... $40.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.