"The Gun Digest Book of Long-Range Shooting" Book by L.P. Brezny
Publisher: Gun Digest Books
Date of Publication: June 24, 2007
Number of Pages: 222
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
- Appeals to a devoted audience?more than 372,000 shooters read industry-leading magazines Rifle Magazine, Rifle Shooter, and/or Shooting Times
- Aftermarket parts for long-range shooting are in high demand, according to Brownell's, the leading supplier
- To shoot well and to shoot well at 500+ yards are two different things, and Gun Digest Book of Long-Range Shooting gives shooters and hunters the instruction and advice to go the distance. Readers learn how to make the most with shooting gear they own, which additional equipment to add for increased success, and what to look for in high-end long-range set ups. Sport shooters and hunters gain load data and rifle performance data for the most common calibers to obscure, plus insight about rifles, optics, bullets, barrels, triggers, and how to calculate bullet drop and wind drift. Varmint hunters to target shooters and handloaders will find long-range shooting success using the techniques and data presented in this shooting guide.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting 2nd Edition Book by...
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range...
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Handloading for...
- "Hunter's Guide to Long-Range Shooting" Book by Wayne van Zwoll
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Secrets of...
- "The Gun Digest Book of the Glock: A Comprehensive Review,...