Yankee Hill AR-15 Machine Entry Carbine Upper Receiver Assembly Kit 9mm Luger 16" Barrel
- Upper Receiver Type: Flat top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy barrel
- Barrel Material: 4140 steel , heat treated to RC 25-32
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2-36
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 14"
- Chamber: 9mm
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: YHM-80-5C2, Flash hider
- Gas System Length: N/A
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Handguard: YHM 9645, Carbine length tube handguard
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: 9mm Compatible Carrier
- Extras: Hahn Precision magazine adapter, CMMG ramped bolt carrier assembly, Metalform 32 round magazine
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections