Warren Tactical Sight Set S&W M&P Pro, M&P L-Series Plain Tactical Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W... $12.99 Available
- Apex Tactical Reset Assist Mechanism (RAM) S&W M&P Steel... $23.95 Available
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) Trigger S&W M&P... $76.95 Available
- Apex Tactical Ultimate Striker Block (USB) Kit S&W M&P Pistols... $35.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool S&W M&P... $119.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.25 Available
- Advantage Tactical Triangular Sight Set S&W M&P Series, SD... $98.49 Available
- Advantage Tactical Firefly Triangular Sight Set S&W M&P... $129.49 Available
- Novak Competition Sight Set S&W M&P Pro, 9L Rear with Fiber... $53.34 Available
- Warren Tactical Sight Set S&W M&P Pro, M&P L-Series Plain... $59.95 Special Order
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, partially serrated fiber optic front blade that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: S&W M&P
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Fits S&W M&P Pro and Long (L) models
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.