This Kimber Rear Night Sight incorporates a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and positions a Trijicon self-luminous Green Tritium Dot on either side of the rear sight notch for easier acquisition in low light conditions. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 Green Tritium Dots (0.076" Dia)
- Sight Dovetail: Kimber Adjustable
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.100" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.426" x 0.71" x 0.432"
Note: Additional machining of the slide may be necessary for proper fit.