Kensight Adjustable Rear Night Sight 1911 Kimber Cut Steel Black Beveled Blade Serrated with Green Tritium Dots
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $17.42 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $44.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200"... $38.65 Available
This Kimber Rear Night Sight incorporates a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and positions a Trijicon self-luminous Green Tritium Dot on either side of the rear sight notch for easier acquisition in low light conditions. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 Green Tritium Dots (0.076" Dia)
- Sight Dovetail: Kimber Adjustable
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.100" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.426" x 0.71" x 0.432"
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.