Kensight Adjustable Rear Night Sight 1911 Kimber Cut Steel Black Beveled Blade Serrated with Green Tritium Dots
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $41.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200"... $42.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Tritium Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front and Rear... $69.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .180"... $42.99 Available
- CZ Slide Stop CZ 85B, Combat 9mm Luger Right Hand Steel Black... $30.05 Available
- STI Adjustable Night Sight Set 1911 STI Front Cut and Bo-Mar... $132.00 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 5"... $54.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .170"... $41.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Matte Stainless Steel... $21.99 Available
This Kimber Rear Night Sight incorporates a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Partially Serrated for reduced glare, and positions a Trijicon self-luminous Green Tritium Dot on either side of the rear sight notch for easier acquisition in low light conditions. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Serrated w/2 Green Tritium Dots (0.076" Dia)
- Sight Dovetail: Kimber Adjustable
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.100" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.426" x 0.71" x 0.432"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.